S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I Need an S10
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
let me wipe away the tear of enjoyment from my eye... I was going into my dads development today.. and i was playing Crystal Method- Busy Child... and I had it at the level i listen when i cruise at and i see this impala (newer one) with his backup lights flashing.. and im like.. what the hell is this guy doing.. and it stopped then when i passed by all of its lights were going off and the horn was going off and shit... I cant believe i actually set off a car alarm... had to be the proudest moment of my life today... anyone else share similar experiances?

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
:blaugh: dont mind my stupid question, but what are you runnin? 2 15's or what?

·
Gettin' Lucky In Kentucky
1,138 Posts
Ive had my new setup in for two days now,and I havent set any alarms off yet but Im hoping I will soon. Whats your setup?

·
.......¯\(O_o)/¯.......
3,477 Posts
Never set off a alarm from my music, but i had a 1973 roadrunner w/383 and dual glasspacks, everytime i would drive thru the walmart parking lot i would set off at least 3-4 alarms..lol I use to go thru there just to set them off!

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
are you sure there wernt little kids tring to open the door and they just ducked because they saw you... .lol jk id be proud.

·
Truck is toast :-/
2,949 Posts
depends on how sensative they are set. i set off my cousin's all the time, i can set it off w/ the bass or the glasspack.

·
Captain Obvious
19,352 Posts
Strange said:
...anyone else share similar experiances?
:thumbup:

Too many people out here keep their sensitivity way too high on the proximity, if they have one. When I feel like disturbing the peace I just take a trip up to the movie theatre on a Friday or Saturday night and light the place up.

·
Dey took rrr jobs!!
4,322 Posts
Imperialc00 said:
:thumbup:

Too many people out here keep their sensitivity way too high on the proximity, if they have one. When I feel like disturbing the peace I just take a trip up to the movie theatre on a Friday or Saturday night and light the place up.

haha thats a sight to see.

·
Forvm Lurker
797 Posts
congrats, i think my best night was w/ my 2 15's in a local hotel's parking garage- 13 alarms w/ the new fabolous cd

·
I Need an S10
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i have only one 10 though so that was really surprising for me. these people with 15s and stuff they do that shit like it aint no thang but its pretty hard to get a 10 to do that. im only running an mtx 6000 dvc sub with an xtant amp in a thunderform enclosure... that song i guess just did its justice.

·
AWD > j00
3,357 Posts
in 1995 I had 2 10" velocity subs in a ported enclosure, off a punch 200 ix(~500watts), a pretty measley system by my standards today, but I remember setting off car alarms from over 100 feet away, I haven't done that with my truck yet, but then again I don't turn it up quite as often

·
Registered
251 Posts
I used to do that at college. There was a van that had an alarm I would set off if I was around it. I have 2 MTX T3000-10s and a Memphis 250D amp.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts