S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Think you are right and leasing is not the best option if you can pay at once all the amount. Better have a credit because leasing can take back the car if you won't pay all the money at the time and they won't return you the part you have already paid. This is the biggest minus of this system and that's why I recommend you to take a credit instead and to pay all the money at once. You can have a short period credit with a small % to pay if you will take it from this company https://credit-10.com/ro/ as this company is one of the best on the market and it has a huge client base and a great feedback.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nice article. I spent a lot of time thinking to buy or to lease a car. I still can not decide. This might help me...

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think you are not right, leasing is the best option for people that doesn't have money now
Or people who want to drive a new car every three years, don't drive too many miles, don't spend a lot of money modifying their vehicles, and don't mind making payments forever.

·
Registered
313 Posts
It all depends on what's right for you - I had no intentions of leasing any more after my last one, since my wife isn't driving any more but when my salesman put me in a Malibu for $168.00 a month it was a no brainer for me. My Silverado gets around around 15 miles to the gal and the Malibu over doubles that. Driving 1000 miles a month I save around $90.00 / month in fuel which means the Malibu is only costing me around $80.00 / month hassle free no maintenance.

IMG_5826.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts