S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of the black projectors, and was wondering if there is anything that goes arround the outside, like the stock ones have the chrome trim, well, i already tried and removed the factory ring, and it is too small for the projectors... also... anyone ever run 4 ambers in the markers instead of the 2? if so how much of a PITA was it to do?

anyone?

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
i dont believe the ebay ones come with anything

there was a thread with a guy adding to the corners, it looked good

you need to know how to cut and reattach plastic, and another set of corner lenses will help. wiring would be a breeze

·
Those crazy ass dogs!!!
6,429 Posts
Your headlights are in wrong.

I win.

On a serious note, does anyone make a corner lens that is completely clear without those two oval shape things in them? I bought a set off of eBay and they just won't look right with some crystal headlights.

Oh and no the eBay projectors do not come with the chrome rings.

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I win.

On a serious note, does anyone make a corner lens that is completely clear without those two oval shape things in them? I bought a set off of eBay and they just won't look right with some crystal headlights.

you fail! they are in correctly... i know what ur talking about too...

and on the clear side... they used to, but idk any more i have a set that are like white lense clear

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you have any problems installing the "Clear Corners"?

Did you lose you daytime running lights. Or am i doing something wrong

·
Works too much!
4,679 Posts

I win.

do you mean these?

or these

·
Slow Ass Member
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts