S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
then...

now...

where's orangesonoma?? did i do it right? and wut do you guys think? ya'lls opinion really matters to me. thanks for the help and support guys!

·
Ex Minitrucker
1,072 Posts
Im not orangesonoma but the pass. side looks a little high.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is another pic to show how they go with the rims...

i really like how they came out to look on the truck. oh and the lower valance has been painted.

·
Ex Minitrucker
1,072 Posts
I actually kinda like that look. They do make projector clear corners that you can get in the black also to match the headlights.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments guys. hmmmm... it does seem a little high on the pass. side dont it?? dammit.

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
red03xdime said:
I actually kinda like that look. They do make projector clear corners that you can get in the black also to match the headlights.
yeah i saw those. i dont no tho i kinda like this look. i am really thinkin about it tho...

·
Registered
386 Posts
the headlights are alright, I think that black clear corners would have blended better togther, but its your truck. loks good either way. better than stock

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
De00vize said:
Hey man what kind of rims are those and where did you get them?
pacer 942's??? i think. i cant really remember. i know they are pacers though. i got'em from a car dealership down here. im sure you could find em over the net somewhere though.

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
De00vize said:
Hey man what kind of rims are those and where did you get them?
:stupid:
the headlights do go good with the wheels, but i wouldve rather seen some smoked corners instead. projectors are weird lookin imo

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
indigoblue2kdime said:
:stupid:
the headlights do go good with the wheels, but i wouldve rather seen some smoked corners instead. projectors are weird lookin imo
thanks man. yeah now i'm really thinkin hard about buyin some black corners to go with'em but for now they will have to stay cuz i gotta get this thing bagged before i fuggin kill myself!

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
i dont like projectors much, but i think that the black ones with some black corners and those wheels would probably look pretty sick. money is a bitch!

·
Usted huele como un asno
1,197 Posts
yeah, dark corners would set it off.....i like the way the projectors match the rims. you ought to try and smoke corners youself to get a feel of how it will look. 10$ in spray paint can go a long way. check out this thread:
http://www.s10forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230096&highlight=smoked+tails
that might give you and idea on how to do it yourself.
i'm sure you already know that the bags will deff set it off and also, get some cal view mirrors

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
Those headlights go very nicely with your wheels. I really like those wheels too :tup:

·
murse
13,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Arrowslinger said:
I would like to see them at night, day pics reminds me of my sisters 6th grade new glasses :p

haha heres on. this is with the brights turned on. dont have any with the brights off yet tho.

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
smoke the corners!
just do what someone else said and spray-smoke the orange ones. would be interesting to see.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts