S-10 Forum banner
881 - 900 of 1599 Posts

·
No longer a pizza tech.
12,165 Posts
They do look good, and TBH most driver wheels, that aren't new are 5 footers. But i think they would look better on my truck.

·
Flame It ALL
8,853 Posts

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #889 ·
love the wheels, hate your phone lol
lol it's not even a camera phone, it's a nice ass Canon like 12 megapixel camera. Just for whatever reason it won't take a clear pic to save it's life when the flash is off. In good lighting or with the flash on it takes great pics. It's weird lol

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #890 ·
X2

Get any day pics today with the weather being nice and all?
Unfortunately no. My wife doesn't know that I got the wheels so it was a quick 'throw them on and take some pics then take them off and stash them in the garage attic til spring' kind of operation ;)

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #891 ·
Yeah nice lookin wheels! Still love the hood too.. did ya trim the sides above the headlights to fit better?
I had to cut/trim/modify the under structure of the hood where it came in contact with the inner top corner of the headlights, but that was it. No external mods to the hood as of right now, but if you were going to be painting and lining everything up for a finished product it would need a little bit of modding to line up perfectly. The curve of the hood vs. the fender is a tad bit different right at the leading edge

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #892 ·
Wheels look great, always have been one of my favorite wheels.

Thanks! They've always been one of my favorite wheels too, so when I got the opportunity to pick them up for the price I did there was no hesitation to jump on it :) Fortunately I was selling my control arms right at the same time so everything really fell together for me to pick up these and the LSOH steering kit with the money I got for selling my SD arms

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Wow they fit perfect! And look great on your truck to!

Is there spacers in rear?

Glad you like em n all..... But now I'm regretting sellin em to ya! ;)

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #895 ·
Wow they fit perfect! And look great on your truck to!

Is there spacers in rear?

Glad you like em n all..... But now I'm regretting sellin em to ya! ;)
Nope, no spacers in the rear, just bolted right up :)

Don't regret selling them, they have definitely found a good home! :D

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #896 ·
Those look really good. Im a sucker for some nice clean 5 spokes.

When spring comes you should hit those with some black plasti dip. They would look even more bad ass!
Yeah, I've always loved these wheels because of their simplicity and just downright badassness :)

And I REALLY like that they're chrome, but black/flat black isn't a half bad idea when the time comes that the chrome just isn't nice enough to rock anymore

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :evilg:

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #897 ·

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #898 ·
I was able to spend some time in the garage last night messing with the truck. I checked/topped off all the fluids and a few other small little maintenance-type items, and then toyed around and bolted 2 of the 18s/32s on the front suspension the way it currently sits with the stock spindles. Fully lifted I have 14.5" of ground clearance, so adding the 3.5" spindles will put me at 18". I also assembled a spacer/rotor/caliper onto the lift spindle and bolted into another one of the wheels to check clearances. I will have to grind a tiny little bit on the spindle to clear the rim, but nothing that will weaken the spindle or anything like that. I will also need to trim the edge off the stock/pie cut UCAs to clear the tires since I'm using those and not the Wheels Centered ones just yet (still working on those). I'm gonna try to get out there tonight again and take some pics and get more done because I'd like to have the stuff painted and ready to install on the front end this weekend. Then the following weekend I have Mon off for Presidents Day so I want to get everything on the rear done then. Just in time for winter to end lol

881 - 900 of 1599 Posts