S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
banana
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, some of you might know that i have recently gotten pat's (lowdime96) truck. this will be a very slow project thread due to money haha. i plan to slowly change a couple things to make it my own. so far i've taken the bike rack out, wrapped the sunvisors and arm rest, put gas in it, and drive it lol. this is my daily as of now. enough babble, here's the pictures.

*john (dagreenmonster) and i took 1st and 2nd place at a local show

·
Registered
14,881 Posts
wait this is now your daily? why wouldnt ya drive the static truck as a daily?

either way im glad to see someone bought it that wont destroy the thing. and even better its now a probational member in the clubs truck! :haha:

·
banana
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this happened about a month ago.

hah yea it's my daily. i gave my static truck to my dad, cause he traded his truck to get pat's. everything is in good hands haha

·
Bags Rock!
223 Posts
this happened about a month ago.

hah yea it's my daily. i gave my static truck to my dad, cause he traded his truck to get pat's. everything is in good hands haha
pretty cool for dad to be rockin' a shaved truck, it could be his project and you guys drag together.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Send it all now and for christmas it wouldn't be as much lol...as for now sandblast the welds and use some seam sealer or something to hide the weld eeeeeeeek LMAO

·
Registered
410 Posts
When you getting it painted? And where did the 22's go?
*subscribed* :popcorn:

·
bitches and hos
690 Posts
that truck looks damn good

·
banana
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good question lol, as of now the plans off the top of my head are:

- change around the air management / fix all leaks
- suicide the doors
- finish the bed
- paint the grille and bumper
- do something with the interior
- save for wheels

these are in no order, and those are the plans if i can find a winter vehicle. if i cant, then the list changes a little lol

1 - 20 of 111 Posts