S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
S-Clusive NY
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I bought this thing wrecked and got it back together. I put two miles on it all together before I started the tear down to bag it. ITs probably going to be friday this week before I get any more work done on it b/c of my schedule. That will leave me a week to carlisle all truck nats to get it bagged.

Here are the pics.

thats what it started out as after I got it fixed.

This is how it sits now:

·
S-Clusive NY
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Well I got the air stuff today. Here is a run down:
My dad is building my 3 link so there are 3link ends,
8 gallon tank
viair 480 dual pack
relays
slam bags 2- RE6's and 2 RE-7's
front cups
avs red switch box
50ft. 1/2" line, 50ft 1/8" line
1 single needle 1 dual needle gauge
4-3/8" smc valves

I gotta buy some drop spindles and crap. But everything else we are building as far as the bridge and notches, and all the mounts.

·
I Like Fire....HaHaHa
5,297 Posts
Ahhh, jesus. Another rush job. What is it with trying to toss some shit together just to make a show?

That part I'll never understand.

Good luck with it. I hope the quality is good for such short time.

·
This is doo doo baby!
10,360 Posts

·
Tonight the world is mine
17,247 Posts
*subscribes*

Good luck. The last few threads I saw like this had great progress, but all of a sudden lost all steam and died. No further progress has came up since then.

·
S-Clusive NY
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya the bed is on its lid b/c I'm gonna be doing undercoating or at least painting. It's also in the grass, not in my driveway, it'll be fine. And as far as "tossing some shit together", it won't be shit. We bagged my first gen the same way we are doing this one and I have never had a problem with the air stuff, not so much as a leak. Right now, the notches and some other stuff are at my friend's getting cut out on the cnc plasma. I probably wont be doing any cutting until this friday b/c of my work schedule and what not. I'll keep you all posted.

·
S-Clusive NY
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got the comps from a forum member who deals them.

Tonight I got the cups, spindles and the front half of the frame painted semi-gloss black. Oh and under the bed too! I don't have any pics of it b/c it was dark out by the time I got done. The front end is completely torn apart and I have to get some fittings tomorrow and that will be going back together with bags installed. I'll update this with some pics tomorrow. I'm passing out now. haha

·
S-Clusive NY
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another update: Been busting ass on this since carlisle is only 6 days away. We got the front finished, and I sprayed some black paint on everything. The gas tank crossmember is finished and I just have to paint that. The tank is pretty well plumbed also. Here are the pics.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts