S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
LOVIN' IT :pimp:

so were did you get that wiper cowl or did you just shave the factory one?

The truck looks sweet so the corvette flags on the side is it gonna match what's under the hood?

·
Say lowered d
1,349 Posts
I'm lovin the dash!! Where'd you come up with that?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks all. I'm glad you folks like it.

The wiper cowl is a factory shaved unit. As far as the flags, I have a TPI 350. I'm going over it now to squeeze out a little more power and freshin up the look. The throttle body, upper plenum, runners, smoothie valve covers, and intake manifold are getting power coated to match the paint.

On the music side of things, I'm going with a hidden head unit. I'll have her loud, just not for a while. I have a lot to do before then.

As far as the paint goes, she definately changed colors a few times. Originally she was plain Jane red. Even the plastic interoir was red.

The dash idea came out of Streetrodder magazine. (one of my favs). I'm in the process of wiring up the gaugepod now. What you don't see is the air actuated panel that flips down to give access to my airbag gauges and switches, headlight switch, ect.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She's almost done!!, minus the motor. I just don't have the time to do the install and have it right before spring.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks. As soon as I get the air hooked back up, I'll shoot some pics of the flip down control plate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts