S-10 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 137 Posts

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
No you can put a tee inline of the airline with PTC fittings and put an adapter to the sender and it will read off the line....

Hi Taz this is Antony... The one you have been textin lol
Ahhhhhhh i thought that truck looked familiar. I think i understand but i guess i will be calling you when im at that stage which hopefully will be in the next few weeks. When do you want me to help you with the brakes bro

·
99 Problems
482 Posts
Whenever I can get a day off..... I'm still workin 7 12s

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Damn bro. Whats twisted koncepts

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
Pics pics pics ;)

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Not much of a update. Ive been blowing money elsewhere like a total tard!! but im getting back on track like now.. lol

filled holes, primered the frame

Painted it flat black for now

took the control arms back out and painted them as well

I also acquired some dom's 2500!!! Hells yea!!!

I got a wild hair up my ass and started to modify my diff cover

I also found some pretty cool looking fabric and tried it out on my pillar this morning

I cleaned up one of my other money pits today and took her out on a small cruise. She still needs alot of work.

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Thanks bro. She is coming along alot slower then expected though unfortunately

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Thanks bro i actually just finished it yesterday. I will post pics up tomorrow

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Did some work on the dime today and noticed when im layed out my u joints are binding. I was wondering if i installed normal styled u joints do i have to get my drive shaft cut and extended

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
Did some work on the dime today and noticed when im layed out my u joints are binding. I was wondering if i installed normal styled u joints do i have to get my drive shaft cut and extended
No you have an ext cab with the two piece shaft so your drive shaft should be fine as if. Whats your pinion angle set at. Post pics of the U joints and drive shaft/rear end

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
What ive been up to lately but just havent had time to post pictures

Painted my chevy sign in the grille

Finally around to finishing up my diff cover and mounting my diff bracket

another shot of it

After 3 weeks of waiting i finally got one of my ss 8's from sd thanks to rick. Since this is the first time i ordered from them hopefully it wont happen again and everything will go smoothly on my next purchase

I made some compressor brackets today

mounted on the truck

somewhat finished product

The rest of my sd stuff just showed up thank GOD. i will be putting these on tomorrow

Now that my sd stuff came in i can take my axle brackets ron made me and put them on tomorrow

Cut out my spring pockets to fit my ss8's but i will be only running ss7's up front. I hope to have them by next week maybe. but im not sure since my daily caught on fire the other day and im stuck driving my 64 chevy gas guzzler

passenger side

I kinda changed my mind about shaving my tailights and decided to do completely clear lights on the truck. Im gonna tape off the vht red and paint it and the black trim white. Hopefully that will get done tomorrow as well.

This is my current delima as of now. I know need a raised tank bracket and my stock tank in but what can i do about this binding issue?

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
Front pockets and that diff cover look good bro. Cant wait to see you get this thing on air brah.

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Thanks gimp. Im pushing to have this thing on air by the end of the month, and running and driving by the first week in september

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
the only issue I see is the front pocket on drivers side where you cut the pocket out way into the lower control arm where it mounts.. If you can weld I would weld that back up some because it looks like the metal is seperating there. Other then that looks good.

·
layed_sdime
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
^^^ thanks and yea i noticed that as well and im gonna take care of that today. I tried to clear as much room as i could by using my ss8, even though im only running ss7's up there.

41 - 60 of 137 Posts