S-10 Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Returning Member
Discussion Starter #61
Looking good. I think your welds would definitely improve if you swap out Jim Beam for a good Macallan 15 year scotch. Haha

Are you gonna body drop it then?

I love square bodies. See the one in my Avi. That was done back in like 2006. Wish I would have kept it.
馃槀馃槀馃槀 I drink Jameson when I鈥檓 feeling classy...yea I鈥檓 gonna body drop it working on wheel tubs and patching the vent holes right now then pulling the cab and cutting the frame and sliding body mounts back 3/4 of an inch.....the lower arms are air ride tech lowers gonna pie cut the uppers that鈥檚 the only thing left I can think of that鈥檚 holding me up.

Returning Member
Discussion Starter #62

Vent filler panel made and fitted....gonna work on the driver side when I get home tonight

NVRBDUN
Sounds like a good plan. When you BD it you鈥檒l probably need a bigger tub in the firewall. Just make sure that if you cut into the cowl vent area that you close up the drain or you鈥檒l end up with water in the cab.

Returning Member
Discussion Starter #65
Ok guys I鈥檓 totally stumped....I have art lowers tubbed the firewalls pie cut the uppers notched the tie rods why am I not laying out? I have been out in the garage for at least 8 hours and have no clue....please help 馃槩

Returning Member
Discussion Starter #66

Well kids here鈥檚 a lesson on how to not pie cut your control arms 馃様.....truck fell off the jack and slammed hard didn鈥檛 have the arms tacked together and this is what happened....sad thing is it still didn鈥檛 lay out....soooooo if anyone had some uppers for sale lemme know if not I鈥檓 prob gonna order some mmw uppers this week

Returning Member
Discussion Starter #67
View attachment 337546

Well kids here鈥檚 a lesson on how to not pie cut your control arms 馃様.....truck fell off the jack and slammed hard didn鈥檛 have the arms tacked together and this is what happened....sad thing is it still didn鈥檛 lay out....soooooo if anyone had some uppers for sale lemme know if not I鈥檓 prob gonna order some mmw uppers this week

61 - 67 of 67 Posts