S-10 Forum banner
1241 - 1260 of 1547 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
you should just focus on gettin this thing rollin man. one thing at a time. your never gonna enjoy your truck cuz of how outragious your plans are. do one thing at a time

·
Layd the **** out
972 Posts
you should just focus on gettin this thing rollin man. one thing at a time. your never gonna enjoy your truck cuz of how outragious your plans are. do one thing at a time

i was like that but now i narrowed the list down and am well on my way to having her complete

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,247 ·
i don't want to cruise it prematurely because I've seen it happen too many times when guys 'just get the truck on the road' and then they don't ever want to take it back off the road again to actually build it the way they had always wanted b/c they remember how much it sucked to not drive it for that long

·
hellboundkustomz
2,336 Posts
i don't want to cruise it prematurely because I've seen it happen too many times when guys 'just get the truck on the road' and then they don't ever want to take it back off the road again to actually build it the way they had always wanted b/c they remember how much it sucked to not drive it for that long
i dunno. it motivates me more to be able to drive a project down to the gas station for a fountain coke. it usually gets everyones attention. that is another motivater for myself .

·
Go to COLLEGE
163 Posts
just want to throw this out there....

I'm looking for a pair of '98up Blazer 2" drop spindles. Preferrably Belltech. If anybody has any or any leads/info on some I'd appreciate it :tup:
WHATS UP?!?! I GAVE u some stock spindles?

CHA CHING + Freebie!

I plan to put a twin turbo 454 LSX in it that will hopefully max out the block's horsepower rating of 2,500

oh and a T-56 trans (prolly the new redesigned one out of the ;08 600hp Vipers) with some sort of beefy rear end or IRS.
More like a 305 and 700r4 out of an 85 Chevy Work Van.... 2500 2wd of course.

·
Premium Member
3,007 Posts
where the f are the pictures? a camera should be able to fit into a 100k budget.

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,255 ·
WHATS UP?!?! I GAVE u some stock spindles?

CHA CHING + Freebie!
I know u did...I have ur bucket whenever you come out this way again. I need BOTH :D

More like a 305 and 700r4 out of an 85 Chevy Work Van.... 2500 2wd of course.
shhhhhhhhhhhhh don't leak all my secrets ;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
yeah i for sure want forged, not billet. I want to be able to chrome them eventually and I hate the extra 'step' in the rim that you get from welding the center into billet wheels. I want the hoops of the wheels to be 100% flat all the way from the outside lip to the inside lip. I know they'll be tall money but thats the price you pay...
You can get forged blanks from Centerline and machine'em up...

http://www.centerlinewheels.com/sub_wheel.php?mw_id=37

·
Turbocharged Pimp
1,616 Posts
Um I havent heard from Brent in monthes I heard a rumor he was at ITB but never saw him I think he fell off the planet again! lol

1241 - 1260 of 1547 Posts