S-10 Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1547 Posts

·
Frame Laying Member
2,068 Posts
Pics? where's it heading on the trailer?

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
hopefully the junkyard..jk... maybe to his shop?

·
2.2 Auto FTW
2,957 Posts
we need pics asap

·
Slammedcruiser98
1,269 Posts
yo why havn't you been wrenchin on this? you should have left the 95 static and just drove it.. gonna spend more time pissing around on that just to keep it on the road.... and wtf are you gonna do with a 2500hp S10? haha high expectations but keep up on the 91 its getting there

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
yo why havn't you been wrenchin on this? you should have left the 95 static and just drove it.. gonna spend more time pissing around on that just to keep it on the road.... and wtf are you gonna do with a 2500hp S10? haha high expectations but keep up on the 91 its getting there
He already parted out the 95 to work on this..

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,231 ·
Haven't been workin on this because I'd been too busy and too broke. Now I have a bit of money but I'm currently working on some customer projects to gain a little extra dough. I did just drive the '95, but then it blew the motor haha. 2500hp S10...prolly go fast and do lotsa big smokey burnouts :evilg:

There will be progress soon enough :D

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,232 ·
totally workable. me and brent came up with the same design without ever discussing it first.
yeah that was pretty crazy how we had both envisioned the exact same thing without ever talking to each other about it

·
Layd the **** out
972 Posts
2500 hp.....:rolleyes: Hope you reavaluate your frame design and have plans to throw in a serious rollcage.

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,238 ·
2500 hp.....:rolleyes: Hope you reavaluate your frame design and have plans to throw in a serious rollcage.
This frame won't be the one that sees the 2500 hp. I will probably only ever have a 400hp LS2 in this frame

·
notalifestyle
3,191 Posts
Wow...grouped in with ibanez. That hurts man...
lol..sorry to hear about the 95, i liked that thing. now get this thing done man, it should be pretty sick even if you dont put 100k. I just never understood why people brag about how much they have in there cars/trucks when that means nothing at all...you know what i mean?

1221 - 1240 of 1547 Posts