S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
581 - 600 of 609 Posts

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #585 ·
Sweet, that will look awesome when completed.
Thanks Steve! It's not the colors, wheels, or bodylines that I will be doing but it was awesome nonetheless that he thought my project was cool enough to spend some time making a photochop :D

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
So I posted a project thread for my bike over on VitalMX.com and some guy decided to make a photoshop of the crewcab!

sick! not diggin the tails tho Brent :nono::haha:

diggin the sig pic too

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #587 ·
sick! not diggin the tails tho Brent :nono::haha:

diggin the sig pic too
lol you mean the Euro's that are on the crew right now? They're only temporary until I find some nice stock ones ;)

And I got your texts last night (all 8 of them lol) but I was laying in bed with my daughter when my phone started convulsing violently and wouldn't stop haha

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
lol you mean the Euro's that are on the crew right now? They're only temporary until I find some nice stock ones ;)

And I got your texts last night (all 8 of them lol) but I was laying in bed with my daughter when my phone started convulsing violently and wouldn't stop haha
lmao. sorry bud im using an iphone so it comes out as one long text. funny shit you got it in 8 pieces :blaugh:
no worries brother

·
Registered
117 Posts
i was looking through a mini truckin mag and they did an article on a crew cab first gen that looks to be the one you said inspired you to do yours, but finished and its sweet! pretty sure its the same one, the link on here you gave said it had a buick GN motor and the one in the mag does too and looks to be the same wheels also.

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #592 ·
Ha you stole my wheels
Your offset is better lol. But if you do some thread searching I actually had the idea way back in 2010 when the Camaros first came out with those wheels. But I'll be painting mine like how I posted earlier in the thread and also have OEM 1st gen center caps so they should be a lil different than yours ;)

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
X2! Suuuup Brent

581 - 600 of 609 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.