S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 1996 sonoma.. its pretty beat up has lots of dents but a family friend has offered to help with the body and paint as well as a shop to do it in. Soooo idk where to start. Its in the shop right now getting a new fuel pump installed and some minor tweaks nothing huge performance wise. I do not have pics atm but will soon..

I have no idea what i wish to do to this truck. I want to get everything back to stock looking nothing too extreme but still stylish. Help spit ball some ideas so i can get a picture of what im working on in my head. Also a new color would be nice its currently white.

Interior wise i will prob match the dash paint with outter paint or shade it accordingly. Seats are stock so maybe this will change. I will mod the center flip console for subwoofer purposes. I have a DD3515 on 1000rms with a 5.5 cube box. New head liner with maybe a design or just a nice fabric. Center console bowl or w/e its called will be Modded for Mid bass and tweeters as well as doors.I have hand crank windows but i think i would like power.

Does anyone have a good place for paint and bondo or anything else i will need during this little build? Any and all comments is appreciated im serious about this and would like some more experienced help to guide my decisions in a better dime.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would say just do your research and look at other peoples rides and get an idea of what you like... Also fix any mechanical problems you may have up front. Rather than putting them off then later down the road having them come back and bite you...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts