S-10 Forum banner

Project Slayer

32K views 352 replies 72 participants last post by  droppedss 
#1 ·
startd this project at the new shop today for a customer. Its a 82 s10 1.9l 2wd. Going the full 9 yards with this one....as u can see its a fully stock truck right now. as of right now its already under the knife...I'm stock floor BDn it using 2x3x1/4 tubing,baggn using 2600lb bags all the way around 1/2 fills 3/8s dumps suicide doors 4link air ride tech. upper and lower control arms custom bridge , rolln on 20x8.5 boyd coddington slayer with Nitto 235/35/20,350 engine with turbo350 trans...will list more as the project progresses more and will use the digital camra to take better pics than the camra phone....lol...didnt have the digital with me when everything rolld in....but heres some pics from today, also threw in some pics of the shop too

#7 ·
how big is that shop?
just wondering because it looks pretty sweet and big.looks bigger than my garage and its a 60'x100' all steel building

#10 ·
shop is freakin huge man! Nice truck too.

#15 ·
Holy shit thats a huge shop! Looks like a friggin small hanger! Could have one huge rave in that biotch! No lifts though in that thing.

Project looks like its gonna be sweet when its done. Keep us posted!

#16 ·
The shop is 250x150....Part of it is taken up by the main office area, 4 other offices, and two bathrooms, storage room, and a paint mixing room. Devin should be posting some more pics of the destruction phase later on tonight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.