S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, im starting my first project thread.....I bought the highly unfinshed K-otik truck from Eric due to some recent issues, it is being built by my girlfriend Nia and I, she is learning and has an interest in bodywork .....Heres the pics on it and what Im doing to it...This truck is going to be 100% show quality every bolt is going to be touch on it and will be absolutly perfect like eric would have wanted it.....but will be driven to EVERY show!

The truck is 4 inch bodydropped and setup for right hand drive with all the steering linkage...it has angled filler plates...WRX bucket seat..the door edges are radiused at the top, everything is shaved, the filler neck for gas is in the door jamb. Im putting a 350 small block in it, running stock hood and building the wiper cowl into the hood....with a suicide hood....the bed is completely smoothed with a cal combo with leds, it had a 4 link with bags behind the axle for now, a sunroof.....the frame is completly boxed all the way back, and the front bumper is hand built smoothed....I will list more as I think of it, The whole truck is gettin stipped and painted and finished up...pic will follow in the next post as it sit after i just bought it...then i will dig up my pic of eric workin on it at K-oyik from 2 years ago....I will hvae pics up as progress is made.....

latta
Chris

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i almost forgot to mention one of the biggest deals on the truck...the fenders up front have benn cut apart and metal was added and they have been bubbled out so u can steer on big wheels layed out....!

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
depends on what you heard.....probablly is true tho....this tshould be a GREAT project thread i will show every detail this truck will only be the best like Eric wanted....

Latta
Chris

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
their loadin in photbucket right now....of it in my garage then ill post some of it all apart at K-otik....all I got done tonight was the new filter in the th-350 and bolted the tranny in to start building the floor then everything gets ripped out....Im sure youll hear from my girl friend in here as well...lol

latta
Chris

·
Mini Trucker...
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
For now the reverse 4 stay then after its all done maybe we will do an IRS???(hmm) or a forward 4-link with sd.com bars....

thats down the road after the trucks done (*for now hehe)

1 - 20 of 378 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.