S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
FL member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well i figured it was time to start a thread its called redemption because my first truck i ever built was an s10 when i was 17 and i ruined it lol did a horrible body drop and since then i have learned alot and owned and built alot of shit so i grabbed this s10 it was pretty much stock beside bagged with crappy 4 link and all stuck up front beside bags
plans are to bd it to the rockers and do a bag on bar 4 link
how she started off

started to strip her

then got her cut out

then started to weld her up
back wall

driver side

drivers side done

passenger side

thats about three day of work a couple hours a day got all the fire wall welded up besides the tubs started to tub it but since the truck isnt close to laying out im at a stand still... waiting for my mmw uppers to come in and gonna start de humping my lowers tom and maybe notch for the tie rods.. gonna try to make it lay stock spindles on 20's

·
Rarely goes over 20mph
3,163 Posts
im extending all my wires, its not as much as you think..
the 2 abs connectors, master cylinder and front airbag sensor, fuel injectors and IAT, and then the headlight harness. everything else is stock, fits behind the dash :D

·
FL member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
didnt get much done today but cut the bars across the frame off and had to turn it around to start working on getting the front to lay and the frame horns cant really tub it till she lays out so i know how much to tub it

so i gotta radiator support and bumper off and pull the front suspension apart and dehumped the lowers gonna finish them up tomorrow and do the tie rod notches i hope my mmw 3 piece flat plate uppers come in soon he said two weeks and its bin about that

·
FL member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
im subscribing. when you gonna start the 4 link?
its gonna be a couple weeks on the 15th im gonna be in and out of town for work for two or three weeks so when i get back from there im gonna order a suicide doors bag on bar 4 link and all the rest of the stuff for the truck too

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
yea i didnt have to extend much at all.. the iat, few other wires to the motor.. I delelted all the front air bag, and abs wires and sensors.. I just extended the headlight harness cause I didnt want to repin the plugs and ecu cause i was already having a wire issue with one turn signal staying on lol. Fixed it with a new harness

1 - 20 of 183 Posts