S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
2LO4BC
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning I jumped pretty hard on the throttle and shattered the front of my crank where the harmonic balancer and crank pulley bolts on.
The day after I get my dual magnaflows installed and Im out horsing around trashing cranks.

So my plan: Pull the 350 out, replace crank (~~~400 crank cough cough~~~) rebuild motor, possibly get some nice aluminum heads for it, reinstall

In the mean time, I will be dropping my spare 305 in its place so i can still rip around.
I might take pics, I might not..we'll see what kind of mood Im in.

·
2LO4BC
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not much progress today, since I was snowed out.
replaced all the gaskets on my 305, just need to wait till the weather clears up before I dive into the swap.

·
2LO4BC
2,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it runs. needs some tweaking on the timing and the carb
had to buy a new intake manifold cause i broke the thermostat housing bolts off in it and couldnt get them out for the life of me. o well. im ok with shinny new parts :D

·
1st Gen Owner Again lol
473 Posts
looks like my brother-in-law's shop, using the fork lift for a hoist and so on, don't know how many times we've pulled motor and tranny's out of front wheel drives with that forklift, I'm digging the wheels man, just one question, where did you find those center caps?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts