S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Project: Post Club Motivation.

41K views 471 replies 90 participants last post by  Rhotpursuit 
#1 ·
Well, I figured i'd start up a thread just showing what I got done this winter so far, and some pictures of the past several years. This winter, I decided to bodydrop it, a sper of the moment kind of thing. I didn't plan on ever bodydroping it, but this past summer I help start a new club here in Michigan, had a fall out late June, and jumped ship. And since then, i've been using it as motivation to do the things I would of never thought I would have done. Kind of lame, I know, but it works for me. lol.

Anyway, on to some pictures...

Here's the earliest pictures I have, had a 5/6" drop, some FWD 17's, and some misc bolt ons...

I bagged it in 2009 with a SD 5link, some BLF arms, and all the trimmings.

2010 it seen some new paint, suicided drivers door, cali combo, shaved 3rd brake light, handles, and antena, fresh new paint, 18" Irocs, and a 98+ bumper.

Dressed up the interior some then.

Rolled around town like that until this past september....

See less See more
#4 ·
Got some tubs for the bed today, E-fan from summit came yesterday, got to figure out something for a notch cover. Got some V3 uppers and some notchless tierods from MMW coming to help with some clearance issues up front, and a few odds and ends to clean up.

All for now, let me know what you guys think.

#14 ·
Thanks! The plan is to add a 18/20" billet combo, add a turbo, and call it done.

Also got the E-fan in, tubs tacked in, proportional valve installed, and all the misc switches installed in the dash. But I got over to my parrents and the battery to the camera was dead, so no pictures today.

#22 ·
Looks good brotha, we definitely gotta cruise this summer.

There is a BIG show (drew over 600 cars last year) in town on July 12th that im hoping to have my done by, you east side guys should cruise over and we can meet up.

I'd LOVE to cruise. I got nobody anymore to go with :rotf:, and july 12th is a Tuesday. The 9th or 16th maybe? I'm actually closer to the west shore then the east by a long ways. It's like 55-60 min to lake michigan from here.

Updates:

E-fan in (few wires to clean up)

Bed braces extended

Tubs are close to being finished, got some misc filler pieces made up to patch in, but no pictures of this.

And if someone could help me on this porp. valve, which inlet/out let goes where? And, is there someplace I can buy the wire that plugs into it for the brake light?

#34 ·
That would be awesome Ross, we only have talked about meeting up for the last couple years. lol.

On topic, does ANYONE know where I can find a brake switch to go to the proportional valve? I e-mailed several places and nobody seems to sell them by themselfs. I bought the kit from waylayed and expected the stock one to work, and it don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.