S-10 Forum banner
741 - 760 of 764 Posts

·
**** New Jersey
8,325 Posts
my buddies and brothers mortages are only like 200$ / month for 3-4 bed room homes

very nice houses, and only paid like 30k for them

·
The way of all flesh
10,782 Posts
nc ftw

dad bought our house for like 80k i think, 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 2 car garage, nice sized shop on 5 acres

·
Float like a butterfly
20,926 Posts
lol, mines 1.75 acres,4 bedroom,2 bath,2 car garage,city water, 70k now valued at 110k. payments $350/month. my grandpa's house only cost him 10k but he cut the trees down and made the boards himself,lol

·
V8 with bags
7,374 Posts
lol or it might be on the road around the time mine stops breaking

ive got such crap luck i just finished putting back together a 15k mile crate motor, chevy didnt feel the need to torque all the head bolts. So if i had a daily like orangesonoma, my truck would be sitting out of pure anger. so i feel him on it not getting steady work

·
FloridaTruckScene.com
5,190 Posts
Good lord. Thats more then my mortgage. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2 car garage bi-level, covered deck, corner lot, big flat yard, finished basement, new berber carpet and flooring throughout. DAMN. I just want Derek's garage in my backyard lol
I hate you.

I am moving to Kentucky, I can continue to do web and graphic design from home lol.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
I hate you.

I am moving to Kentucky, I can continue to do web and graphic design from home lol.
LOL. come on up! theres lots of homes like ours for sale, heck even in our subdivision lol

·
Just another asshole
4,348 Posts
you need to move back.. we got projects here that need work..lol

741 - 760 of 764 Posts