Got a little more done on the bed. The tailgate didn't match the body lines so I had to improvise on it some because of the metal steps made from a fleetside bed. Also had to grind out all the body filler and reweld them up fully since they were tacked on and body filled over it. The welds don't look good but it's flux cored wire and the metal was so thin. But I did weld it front and back so once I grind down the front it will look good. I have done before pics of the gaps that were body filled over.
Tailgate body line before
I made those out of an old tailgate. I cut the body line of and pie cut it to fit the curve. Also got the back sheet metal in and fully welded up the tubs, front, and sides and primed them for now until I can get another sheet of metal for the floor.