S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its my 89 mustang gt...
ive been trying to sell it,and im just not having anyluck. so im going to continue to work on it. I wil take some pictures soon. Right now its in the garage on stands. Im yaking out the trans, and putting a fresh new one in. My goal is to more or less completely restore it, with minor aftermarket mods.
im putting in a New T5z,also a new FMS kingcobra clutch,and s steelbearing retainer. As for exhaust im going to be running FMS shorty headers, UPR offroad X pipe, and a flowmaster cat back.
I want it to handle a little better so im going to lower it and run a bigger/wider rim and tire setup. im going to lower it with FMS b springs,and get some new shocks and struts. and for rims im probably going to run 17" chrome cobra r's. with a 245 up front and a 275 out back. to help tighten it up a bit I welded in subframe connectors, next is a 8 point cage.

Thats what im trying to accomplish over the winter.. paint will come in spring.

edit:i forgot to mention.. once my new welder shows up im going to be fabbing up a TT kit using to turbcoupe turbos.

·
Do I need a gas mask?!
5,780 Posts
turbocoupe turbos.. :thumbup: what are the specs on those?? I imagine you are going for like 10 psi or somethign in that range.. quick spool...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts