S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
i'll do one for you. it wont be as good as some, but i did the last one in my thread of those centerlines on my blazer

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
lossen the castle nuts, dont take them off. hit right by the balljoint with like a 3lb sledge a couple good times, and it should pop loose. then take the castle nuts all the way off and put the new spindle on.

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
you can't get the old spindle off the LCA? just keep hitting the spindle with a hammer, right by the balljoint. if that doesn't work, hit it harder. mine came off pretty easily.

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
i wouldn't put those things on there, they don't even look half as thick as sd's drag block mounts. i could just see those things getting ripped off as soon as they touch, and ****ing somebody's day up quickly

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
that sucks. i got the grille off my truck sitting in my shed........................nothing wrong with it, other than the usual fading. i would get it painted anyways

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
i dont need it for anything. i actually have 2 of them sitting in the shed. the one off my truck, and an xtreme one. i'll sell either one of them. and i have a noma hood sitting out there too, but im not sure if i wanna get rid of it or not.

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
it's fine, other than the usual fading on the part right under the hood. but like i said before, i'd have the black painted to match the truck

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
if you ride out there, tell him to call me. he seems to be avoiding my calls/not returning texts or myspace messages

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
well you just involved yourself.

since you are good friends with him, will you tell him to call me? i've sent him numerous texts and called him a couple times with no response. and i think he is avoiding me bc i sent him a message on myspace, he read it, and no reply. im just wanting to pick up my part, and be done with it

·
NO REGRETS
12,378 Posts
you would barely be able to tell a difference between the 7 and 8 from just looking at them. you would gain alot in steering while low though.

if i had 7" wide wheels on the front of my blazer, i could prolly turn lock to lock layed out, where right now i can only turn the wheel 180 degrees

1 - 20 of 20 Posts