S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 782 Posts

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive had this truck for 2 years now and just now really getting to starting to dig into the darn thing.

my plans for now are to get the front to finaly lay out, and possibly to lay the rear out eventualy. but for now its taking a hint from layinbody31's work truck.

this is basicaly what i started out with.

the truck was kind of a hack job. the rear bags were mounted dangerously and there were leaks everywhere in the setup.
finaly this last nov. my viair 450 shot out on me. so now i have a 380 on my 5gal.

i ditched the factory seats for a set of 01 cavys and then switched for a 1st gen bench seat.

i know the pic is before i cleaned the seats.

sad part is thats as far as it has gone, its still red. i planned to recover it in a supprise material.
i also have a 99+ leather wrapped steering wheel waiting to go in.

as well as a set of 4" drop blocks to replace the 3" blocks.

and shortly after the bolt in notches that i still have to clean and paint.

i plan to replace these

with these

and i will finaly be able to use this darn thing

i also may turn this in to a switchbox

but i may ditch it for a avs or eai switchbox.

i also finaly installed the art shock towers

i forgot to get a pic of my dropspindles but i also still need to install those and remove the inner fenders.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o309/NevurMind85/P7220028.jpg

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
man that took forever to put this up. oh i also forgot i got a flushmount tonneu (sp?) cover last august.

looks a ton better then the old one huh?

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it sucks that its still to cold to work on my darn truck. freakin sucks. i hate not workin on my truck. i finaly got an itch and parts to work on my truck.

·
KentuckyMinis.com
4,199 Posts
it sucks that its still to cold to work on my darn truck. freakin sucks. i hate not workin on my truck. i finaly got an itch and parts to work on my truck.

sounds like an excuse to me, I dont wanna hear it I was doing my interior in 15 degree weather with just a electric heater because my propane heater was killing propane tanks.

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lmao, i may just get out in the garage with a small radiator heater and get working on it.

did you get your dash done yet?

·
KentuckyMinis.com
4,199 Posts
lmao, i may just get out in the garage with a small radiator heater and get working on it.

did you get your dash done yet?

yes sir it is done, the trucks currently in the shop awaiting some things to get done, I did notived 2 little spots that started to ripple were it curves, there was 1 already there just been meaning to get it glued back down, no biggie.

I need a ashtray lol.

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
looks pretty pimp. i plan on painting my handle cups, dash besel, and glove box the factory colors of the truck, id like them to be green on top and pewter on the botom portion, with some sortof pinstripe to separate them somehow.

you need an ash tray just to cover the hole im guessing?

if ya ever need anyhelp just give a hollar.

·
KentuckyMinis.com
4,199 Posts
I need a ashtray for a 1983 mazda b2000.

If you set your mind to it you can do it, I never thought my interior would turn out like that. Im actually not that far from you, im closer than what brian is (purplepassion).

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I need a ashtray for a 1983 mazda b2000.

If you set your mind to it you can do it, I never thought my interior would turn out like that. Im actually not that far from you, im closer than what brian is (purplepassion).
yea brian is down in mt washington, (im talking to him now about his 20s :cool: ). i have 2 locations really one in floydknobs where my parrents and actual residence is, and then i also have my gf's place which is in clarksville, which is where i am at this moment. whats your location?

i have a basis of a vision for my truck eventualy

·
Oasis Customs
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool, i wonder where the closest homedepot is to him, cause i could find it from there with directions. winter of 06 i had to go work a week at each homedepot in the louisville area including etown (which sucked).

anyone wanna do a photochop of my truck with the wheels on brians blazer?

1 - 20 of 782 Posts