S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
George Smith
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been a while since ive done any kind of major project on my truck it was time to SFBD it. If anyone remembers my truck this is it at camp n drag last year

So i got with a good friend of mine and talked about this for some time, so in January i took it over to him and this is how i left it there

·
George Smith
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So here is the list of what is going to happen with it:

new bed floor hidding everything, new rails from fire wall to back of cab (keeping my sd 5 link), new brake and clutch setup(getting everything off the firwall), re skinning the fire wall, and redoing all the tubs so i can run a 20 22 combo some day

more pics from CnD

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
nice man. ill be watchin out for more updates.. DWS!

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
good deal. i'd like to do some pinstriping on my truck. but i just don't think it'll look right on it.
I could def see some pin striping or a little tailgate work on your looking real sick Rob. Color selection would obviously just have to be chosen wisely on your truck

·
F*CKIN SH*T UP!
368 Posts
truck is looking good. I like the way you sfbd the truck. did you have to mod the cab at all to get it to lay flat? i was thinking about trying to bd mine this way instead of builing a full frame right away but wasnt sure if it would lay out.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts