S-10 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 322 Posts

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Sorry about the pics, I lost my whole gallery. I'm working on getting them back up.
As far as updates, I am woking on that angled cross member, and It's driving me crazy. Hopefully I can get that finished soon. I am going to order my universal 4 link form sd.com this week, and after that is installed I will start to build the canti setup.

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #144 (Edited)
I lost a bunch of pics, from the forum crash, so here they are. NO progress on this lately, the shop is way too cold to run the heater. Perhaps some updates soon, idk.

Here is how it sits now.

I'm sure you guys are tired of the same pics...I know I am. Lets hope I can get some stuff done on this soon, As I have been slacking alot on this thing. It's been taking up alot of room in my shop for too long now.

·
Pneumatic
1,088 Posts
I lost a bunch of pics, from the forum crash, so here they are. NO progress on this lately, the shop is way too cold to run the heater. Perhaps some updates soon, idk.

what kind of wheels u got they look sweet.

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
More progress, I welded up most of the bars, and then unbolted the frame from the floor. Tiped it up on both sides to get some of the welding wrapped up on the bottom. I have the 4 link mocked back up and should be welded in place within a few days. The 350 is getting pulled out of the donor truck this week also.

Got valves bitches?

·
Registered
127 Posts
The trucks come a long way man! It makes me want to start ripping mine apart. I see plenty of beer and fabrication in the future haha.

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #160
Nothing new on this really. I moved out of my place and am back with the rents, everything is pretty much in storage. I hope to get a little progress on this here and there. Money is tight, but I havne't got rid of it yet. my parents want me to, but I'm deturmined to keep it.
Here are some pics since I brought it home. Nothing terribly new, still need to finish the frame. I would say it's close to being ready for primer.

141 - 160 of 322 Posts