S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
looks like a good start but theres a couple of things. first- when you go to paint it sanding off the rattle can is going to be a pain. i hate when people primer the whole car, you dont have to. it looks like yours was pretty straight for the most part. and second- take off that under construction on the tailgate, people can see with out you lettin them know. other than that good start :tup:

·
I can one hand clap.
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a good start but theres a couple of things. first- when you go to paint it sanding off the rattle can is going to be a pain. i hate when people primer the whole car, you dont have to. it looks like yours was pretty straight for the most part. and second- take off that under construction on the tailgate, people can see with out you lettin them know. other than that good start :tup:
haha Well thanks for the info. The "under construction" just on the primer. I never painted it on the flat black. Thanks

·
Backyard Special
1,344 Posts
sick truck looks good even spray painted and yeah shows shouldnt be about winning but going out, having fun and looking at other trucks

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Thanks. Im putting two 5 1/2 inch jl speakers in it and carpet this weekend. That and my brother and I are building a custom sub box for the back. more updates and pics coming monday.

i need a console for my truck so the more pics you have the better mine will turn out...

·
95 S10 Single cab V6
876 Posts
Looking good...even though I see you almost everyday, stalking my wife and driving by my house (to look at my truck I hope)! Looking forward to more updates!

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
About this Discussion
172 Replies
46 Participants
Camron15
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing