21 - 40 of 320 Posts

·
Mine Drags The Ground
836 Posts
Dude she might ring your neck for messing with her truck

·
Mine Drags The Ground
836 Posts
Yeah same here about the loan payment and i wanted to jack up my 2005 Dodge Quad Cab but she wont let me cuz she prolly couldnt get in it LOL

·
Registered
92 Posts
Get rid of the resonator in the back and add a nice tip. Nice subtle mod that cleans up the rear end.

If I can ever talk myself out of spending money on my Camaro I want to start doing little things to our TB. I am also over on trailvoy.com. It's an alright site.

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Get rid of the resonator in the back and add a nice tip. Nice subtle mod that cleans up the rear end.

If I can ever talk myself out of spending money on my Camaro I want to start doing little things to our TB. I am also over on trailvoy.com. It's an alright site.
If you just get rid of it does it change the exhause note/volume? I don't want the truck to be loud and annoying because I6s can sound weird to start, plus it's the wife's DD and a noisy exhaust is the last thing she'd want

·
F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead
451 Posts
get a nice resonated tip?

·
Registered
92 Posts
If you just get rid of it does it change the exhause note/volume? I don't want the truck to be loud and annoying because I6s can sound weird to start, plus it's the wife's DD and a noisy exhaust is the last thing she'd want
Some people say they can't notice it while others say they can. It made a noticeable difference on mine but nothing drastic at all. I like the way mine sounds with the resonator off. I agree that the I6 motor sounds like garbage with certain exhaust setups. Wish I could have found a SWB TB with the 5.3 but there were NONE in my area.

·
so fresh n so clean
1,836 Posts
gotta be stealth. haha

i want an ss.
curious to see how this turns out.

·
Registered
450 Posts
that ninja is clean...keep it up!

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
guy i work with his resignator was leaking and he put a new one on becuse it was little louder and an annoying sound.

·
DropStarz
671 Posts
hey man here is a pic of mine/wifes TrailBlazer...

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Thanks for the good words guys :)

The plan for Friday may or may not happen due to my daily driver/winter beater/POS '98 Dodge Avenger spinning a rod bearing/throwing a rod.

Refer to my Work Truck thread for the pertinent information

·
No S-series no Cry.
395 Posts
this sounds like it's gonna be ridiculously entertaining in the long run.

hope i dont see anything on the evening news about it though

good luck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Good luck with your project from the owner of a Silverstone 08 SS
And good luck the wife likes then end product

21 - 40 of 320 Posts