S-10 Forum banner
301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Flame It ALL
8,853 Posts
^ That, I actually said something similar to a friend like that a year and a half ago when his fiancee was having a rough time with family stuff and he was just not feeling it. They have now been married for 10 months

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #305 ·
Bumpers are ordered and paid for, front is on it's way and rear is shipping out today :) GMpartsdirect.com parts should be arriving soon as well. Dropped off the mirrors to have them painted gloss black, and also asked the shop to let me know if I can get a windshield with an antenna in it :D When I was there the roof was pretty much fixed and all the nut-serts were shaved

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
Well I guess I never updated this after getting the truck back from the bodyshop but I got it back and it was pretty awful. I had a list of about a dozen things that they had half-assed so needless to say I was pretty upset and therefore brought it back for them to fix. They did fix it up and I ended up getting it back a few weeks later. However, they were supposed to cut me a check for around $600 back at the end of it all and they didn't, saying the truck "took up all the money in repairs" which was total BS because they had quoted 15 hours of repair time on my core support and they maybe put 4 hours in it (which was totally noticeable when they first returned it to me).

Anywho... here's a more formal update on everything. I will try to get some pics up sooner than later :)

http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f30/project-work-truck-259807/index59.html#post8412858

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
hmmmmmmmmm

want.

Amazing what the black pillars do.

·
Maybe later.
9,335 Posts
It makes it look like a totally different truck! I thought it was a landrover at first. I got confused.

And I forgot to say, but congrats on the baby. :)

·
I make pneumatics
2,602 Posts
His wife got a Ford Explorer now.

301 - 320 of 320 Posts