S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored today and me and one of my fellow club members decided to make this, our club is Twizted Kustoms or TK for short so i thought i would make a hitch cover for my F-350 super duty. Here is what we came out with, i think i am going to leave it all rugged lookin and melted, just grind down the back to be flat enough to weld on a piece of square metal to put into the receiver. I will prob finish it one day later this week, t is about 5 x 5 so it should be big enough to see.

Attachments

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think it looks pretty look like that, but most normal people that see it when your drivin around will be like, wow that looks like shit.. i think you should keep it like that and not paint it or anything lol
I'm not going to, i thought about it but decided it looks way cooler like it is. I will prob just spray a layer of clear coat over it so it doesn't start rustin really bad

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
i would either clear it, or if ur truck is 2 tone, paint the face one color, and tape it off, then paint the rugged edges another. for example red and black, paint the face of it red, then paint the rugged edges black

1 - 5 of 5 Posts