25x10.5x15 M/T ET Streets on another set of 15X10 prostars
    373 rear end
    HOTCHKIS Front and Rear sway bar setup
    Koni Drag shocks
    3 inch coils in front.
    Optima Battery
    Battery Relocated to bed
    Slotted rotors.

I am hoping I can have all this done by about March of 02. maybe and hopefully sooner I already have the NX kit purchased, I just have to get some other little toys for it..

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sounds like you are gonna have some sic ass fun!:evilg:

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MightyMouseJ5 said:
sounds like you are gonna have some sic ass fun!:evilg:
Ya it should be a good time,,, going to wait till either winter gets better or I can get a propane heater,, and just get everything together and take my truck apart for a week, I don't want to do little things at a time **** that.. I wanna go from where I am at now.. putt putt putt putt putt.. to VARRRRROOOOMMM...

·
Banned
18,005 Posts
hey rhino...when i come up there, we'll have to race..LOL..i wanna see how badly you can kick my ass..LOL...

oh, then we trade..i drive yours, you drive mine...hehehe:evilg: :evilg: :evilg: :evilg:

·
Registered
201 Posts
What did you mean by "another" set of prostars? Getting rid of yours? wink, wink.

PS- I checked out the Weld EVO series, they make them in 16,17,18, and 20, but only 9in wide.:mad: So I think I might be going w/ prostars or similar

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mtl_hed said:
What did you mean by "another" set of prostars? Getting rid of yours? wink, wink.

PS- I checked out the Weld EVO series, they make them in 16,17,18, and 20, but only 9in wide.:mad: So I think I might be going w/ prostars or similar
No I am just getting another set of 15x10's with the slicks and then a set of 15x10's with my street tires...

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh ya as of saturday you can knock off the y pipe, the coil

The coil along with the A/F ratio gauge, the N20 gauge, and the gauge pod, I am getting for Xmas,

The Y-pipe I had Car - X make 200 for full 2 inch y-pipe, sure beats the hell out of the 1.25 inch stuff..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts