S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
**** YOU
18,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok me and my buddy were at wally world and we were lookin at the dub city models.. he has several and wanted another one.. the ones that you put the wheels and body on etc were like 10 bux.. so i was like ooh im gonna get that h2 and bodydrop it and shave it.. he was like im gonna get one too :rolleyes: but he doesnt do anything to them except put them together lol.. so i started cuttin it up n got it layin body n started shavin it.. heres a few in progress pics.. im gonna try n find some white pearlish color that sorta matches the color it came.. so far ive started shavin that ugly vent thing in the hood, the latches that hold hood down, door handles, mirrors, gas cap, ridges on roof, and the license plate deal on the rear hatch. still gottta finish that up and shave some more stuff.. heres some pics for now.. oh and i plan on suiciding the doors.. or just glueing them shut or something.. cause i had to grind off the spot it mounted to for the tires to clear :haha:

·
**** YOU
18,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zachmartin83 said:
nice what do u use to cut out your wheel wheels and shave the doors and stuff or is there like a site that tells you how to do all this stuff

i just got the grinder and grinded out the wheel well area and ground off the ridgess.. for the door handles n stuff i just ripped them off and filled the piece up with bondo spot putty.. but for real deep places im filling ill cut a piece of cardboard and use that loctits superglue to glue it in the put a lil coat of spot putty on it. and i dont know of any sites.. i just use/improvise with what i have layin around here.

·
HUHH
751 Posts
hah nice, i had a dukes of hazard car i bodydropped, the rear tires were hard to get down because they were so wide. dont have any pics tho i've since broke it

·
Certified MASShole
4,372 Posts
shave the wipers and roof rack!!! loks good!

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Looks good. I still got a couple models somewhere laying around that I need to finish. I used fishing line to make all the cuts on mine.

·
notalifestyle
3,191 Posts
looks cool, i did a navi r/c one time, it came out pretty cool, it took all the front steering out and put in one of those hopper car frames up front and hooked it up to the remote, so i could hop and drive all with the remote.

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
heres the one im working on now, xtreme bd on 22's.
the bed is untouched right now but the fenders have to be cut out.
heres the 18's it comes with compared to the 22's off of a silverado

both sides of the engine had to be be removed and the finder wells modified, hood clip had to go as well as the dash screws.

layn them

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
Wicked Mayhem said:
have you ever suicided the doors or anyhthing? if you have post up some pics.. hell post pics of em even if you dont have suicidedoors :rotf:
i have a freind who did it on a ram, ill post a pic, im gonna try it on this s-10 though

1 - 20 of 41 Posts