S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Miss you bella!
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its about time for me to get this project thread put together. Finally making some progress so after putting it off for a long time here it is.

How it looked before I got my hands on it.

The first mod I did was a belltech 4/5 drop. Big improvement but tires were way too big for the drop!!

Shortly after that threw on some 18s.

Rode like that for a while until an illegal immigrant decided to side swipe me on the 4th of july last year in front of three cops. He then decided to jump the curb and drive off instead of stop. Cops did nothing, so thanks to my insurance this was soon after purchased.

Bed

And this...

And thats when my bag parts collection started to grow.

·
Miss you bella!
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I soon got tired of the miss matched colors so we decided to just prime it black. It is temporary and was done outside when it was 105*, didn''t turn out all to great.

New primer job, took it down to 6" in the back and got rid of the ugly projector headlights.

Club sticker

·
Miss you bella!
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, and when we painted it I decided to debadge and "relocate" the badges. LOL

More pics and updates coming tomorrow. Currently have all parts to bag and will be taking on that task this weekend.

Stay tuned for updates!!!

·
Not rich, Just broke
1,457 Posts
bout damn time u do a project thread lol. and that bed looks familiar

·
I do renders!
7,674 Posts
finally! my hassling you to make a project thread worked! lol cant wait to get workin on the truck this weekend, then we can go dragggg.. :haha:

·
Pewter member
2,513 Posts
sammiches

·
Miss you bella!
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the words guys.

Didn't get much done today. Decided to sleep in, lol. Tomorrow the bed will be coming off to start mounting all the air management, so that will be one less thing I have to worry about later.

·
Miss you bella!
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright, just a little update. Got the rest of my parts in...

Heres a little teaser of the blocks.

Also have a LRD 6 link, dual 480s, 4 dominator 2600s, and a 12gal tank I will be running

More pics to come.

·
Doin' it BIG
1,434 Posts
Any progress? I need to see pics in this thread soon. LOL

·
Doin' it BIG
1,434 Posts
:woot:HELL YEAH!!! Cant wait to see some more pics.

·
Doin' it BIG
1,434 Posts
Updates? You audience is getting restless! Lol

1 - 20 of 86 Posts