S-10 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Project BUTT STUFF

3K views 56 replies 13 participants last post by  Mostizzle 
#1 ·
got 3 trucks for free... 2 rangers and 1 s-10. all 3 are the 1st generation of the trucks. a family friend bought them as disposable farm trucks. the only things wrong with the s-10 (that we know of) is, dead battery, no alternator, no serpentine belt, and needs tires (i'll probably get wheels too because I don't care too much for the stock steelies) also needs a new steering wheel because mother nature has not been kind to the original (melted and decaying) so i'm gonna get a chain wheel. truck is an 82 (I think) and is a white extended cab truck. i'm gonna paint the rockers red and the hood and roof a royal blue color. also might name it "the patriot" Tell me if you have a cheap alternator and maybe some wheels and tires that are good. also tell me what you think I should name it and what you think of this style truck.

#38 ·
He was like a lot of today's youth thinking he could do or say whatever he wanted without consequence. He found out that freedom of speech only goes so far. I hope he learned something from this experience but I doubt it.

#43 ·
Maybe he's friends with motornut, I mean motorbutt.

#45 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just sitting here shaking my head. Another key board commando bites the dust. I particularly liked the (you'll never get rid of me part), that was hysterical. Apparently his ** life has been brought on partially by his attitude and social skills. Looks like he'll be getting a little social distancing in his future.

#54 ·
AaronWeisler's mom would approve.

#56 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.