S-10 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
20'z...WUT
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I went to visit my local safeway, took a mini shopping cart and went off to a buddys house 2 work :D heres some pics enjoy

Stock

Got straight to work my buddy brady hackin the wheels off

cuttin off the S bar

More Cuttin frame from body

Blurry pic sittin at 8-9 inchs and all the crap inside

Decided to go lower more cuttin

Thats how it sits no more cuttin to the body

More cuttin to the frame

Junk Pile

How she is right now gota wait to tack her up 2morrow

·
Tater Kustomz
1,181 Posts
hhhahahahahaha...awesome...:) im thinkin about doing that w/ a shopping cart around here...^_^

·
Draggin a Ranger now
464 Posts
I plan on doing something like this to a fullsize cart to use for swap meets. I've already got a slammed wagon!

-Mike

·
Slingin ink
6,349 Posts
the flag is the shit haha. i want to do one and use it when ever i go to stores, people would be like wtf

·
20'z...WUT
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok well its been a long time since ive got some pics up it was finished last thurs heres some more progress/finished pics enjoy

I took those rear wheels and grinded em down all smooth

Welded on the rear bar (These pics are takin in my schools shop on a ghetto shelf haha)

1 wheel welded on the rear frame mount and 1 tacked

Front wheels I basicly drilled 2 holes in the front frame mount, put the wheel through and there was a nut that went on top where they threaded together, well I got rid of the nut trimed down the thread's and just weld'd it from the top and grinded it down (yes they still pivit 360 degrees and dont hit each other or the side of the cart)

basicly done both frame mounts welded in and grate in aswell

Finished (other than a lil more trimmin on the grate that sticks out of the cart and paint)

Ruler pic haha its fockin low

Thats it guys im thinkin of sprayin it primer black. ill get a coupple more pics when shes 100% with paint and bag/ice/beer inside. hope u enjoy and maby build your own it was a preaty fun lil project

1 - 11 of 11 Posts