S-10 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This truck has a bit of a story but I’ll try to condense it here lol. It’s a 1980 Datsun 720 4X4 named big bird. I bought this truck at 18 years old, In 2014 as a running, but rough rig. I sunk a lot of money into it to make it a reliable daily driver and it was for the 4 years I had it. This is also the rig I taught myself to drive manual on. Well I decided to sell it in 2018 (no idea why, moment of weakness I guess) and missed it ever since. Well just a few months ago I managed to buy it back, completely at random after seeing it on FB Marketplace but there was just one catch…somehow the dude I sold it to managed to procure a viewing window in the block so now I have the dubious task of finding and replacing the engine.

Top pic was the day I picked it up in 2014, middle pic is the truck in its absolute prime shape, and bottom pic is how it sits today. I can’t wait till I can tool around in this thing just like I used to.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Truck

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Car

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Am I in the wrong forum??? I have 2 Benjamina ficus trees. I have questions about one of them. But i am not sure this is the right site?
Nah no need to adjust your monitor, this is the right forum. It’s just the members projects section and I think this is for non S10 projects? I am relatively new here though so I think I may be wrong on that one lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts