S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Commercial plates? I think I'm missing something here, what's "commercial" about your truck?
You can get commercial plates for any thing that's not a car. It's an old plate, that is no longer in use. It hangs on my shop wall.

Thanks for the useless post.

·
BodyDropped Member
3,255 Posts
progress looks nice, I keep my old plate on my wall in the garage too.

Envthis

it was on my T/A, i don't think people liked it too much :) Oh well

I always enjoy your builds, the work is top notch for sure.

·
BodyDropped Member
3,255 Posts
I really like what you did with the plate, however, I would be worried about ripping it off/bending the shit out of it! haha.

Looks great.

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I really like what you did with the plate, however, I would be worried about ripping it off/bending the shit out of it! haha.

Looks great.
It was put there with the intention of dragging the corner off, or having it bend out a little.

·
I SHIT BRICKS
6,080 Posts
i like the frenched idea.... i have my roll pan on my first gen like that only not as high.......be glad its high, cause if it was lower and the ass of the truck drags the plates gone lol.....very nice work def. watching this thread

·
CNC Plasma Cutting
2,427 Posts
wondering the same thing:dunno:

awesome work though
The panel on the inside, with the bead roller work, is bolted/screwed on, so unbolt/unscrew it, pull it off, change bulbs. Unless I'm seeing things?

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
The panel on the inside, with the bead roller work, is bolted/screwed on, so unbolt/unscrew it, pull it off, change bulbs. Unless I'm seeing things?
You are correct. Had the tails been shaved, that panel with the bead rolling would have been welded shut also. But it needed to be removable.

I got the rear bags and valves mounts and plumbed lastnight. Gotta do some final welding on the frame, then it's time to paint it. Pics later tonight.

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Did all the final welding on the frame, and shaved all the unneeded frame holes. I mounted the 2 480 compressors on the outside of the frame and made a spot for the leader hose to go through the frame. Should look pretty trick.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts