Registered
2,630 Posts
hey man i gota stop up to your shop sometime. im only an hr+ away

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
hey man i gota stop up to your shop sometime. im only an hr+ away
Just let me know when. I'm usually there every weekday after five, and all weekend. I plan on having an open house in the spring. Food, mini trucks, prizes. All that stuff, should have a nice turn out.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Just let me know when. I'm usually there every weekday after five, and all weekend. I plan on having an open house in the spring. Food, mini trucks, prizes. All that stuff, should have a nice turn out.

nice idk about me makin it in the spring cuz im leaving for school in january...but we'll see

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ewwwww! That sounds terrible!!!! I hate Astros, especially customized ones!!
People put lambo doors on anything now!!!

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Don't be a douche, who's putting lambo doors on this? It has one suicide door.

asshat

·
[ ezefer ]
652 Posts
Work is looking great man, keep it up!
By the way, im in no way trying to bash, but is that actual bondo brand body filler? Hell if you can make it work for you, then more power to you, but i personally hate it :p I feel like evercoat sands so much nicer!

·
AcrophobiA
8,481 Posts

STFU and get out of his thread before i rape your mother you fvckin noob

keep up the good work man...you should go ahead and bag and bodydrop it too while your at it:cool: :haha:

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Work is looking great man, keep it up!
By the way, im in no way trying to bash, but is that actual bondo brand body filler? Hell if you can make it work for you, then more power to you, but i personally hate it :p I feel like evercoat sands so much nicer!
no, it's not bondo brand. I ran out of blue hardener and had to use some old red stuff I had. I learned along time ago that it's worth it to use brand name body filler.

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
keep up the good work man...you should go ahead and bag and bodydrop it too while your at it:cool: :haha:
I'm trying to talk him into bagging it, but his total bill is already large enough.:haha:

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
how much would a front end conversion cost
What vehicle, what conversion? What kind of turn around time are you looing for. Send me a pm with info, I don't want to whore up this thread.

I'm charging $1,100 for the labor on the escalade conversion, and he bought all the parts. So he might have 2,000 into the front end when it's all done.

41 - 60 of 240 Posts