S-10 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 240 Posts

·
Mcfly Minis inc
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
that is one clean ass ride man. What is the red, is that finish or is that prime? I knew at the beginning you said you would just prime.. just curious.
yes, it's red tinted primer.

Nice! Did you convert it to 6lug or...? Now all it needs is some Escalade 22s and it'd be PERFECT :evilg:
yes, he purchased 5 to 6 lug adapters. It was a bitch, I had to turn the adapters thinner on my lathe, and face off the rims on the mill to get the rims to fit inside the fenders in the back. We had to shorten everything, lugs, lug nuts. It was a pain, but easier and cheaper than shortening the axle.

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
yes, it's red tinted primer.

yes, he purchased 5 to 6 lug adapters. It was a bitch, I had to turn the adapters thinner on my lathe, and face off the rims on the mill to get the rims to fit inside the fenders in the back. We had to shorten everything, lugs, lug nuts. It was a pain, but easier and cheaper than shortening the axle.
Not sure if you know this or not, but the newer Astro's/Safari's had GM fullsize 6lug bolt patterns stock

·
Meh Dingus
783 Posts
now see how many attractive females you can squeeze in it???
nomnomnomvan

·
Registered
591 Posts
mrBarky, sir, i love ur sig!

·
Ford guy stuck w/ chebby
3,117 Posts
anti-aircraft guns?

·
eco-ten
517 Posts
never been into vans but you did good work. it came out real clean but i think it would have been sick with the slider turned suicide and the b piller removed. but still looks good keep it up

·
ELTC
8,391 Posts
jesus what a horrible paint job. only thing its missing is a free candy sign in the front side windows

·
Founding member of DA
5,240 Posts
theres a black one with no air ride roaming lynn massachusetts
same nose and same tails

221 - 240 of 240 Posts