S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2130 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
holy shit. do you sell rags? cause i just jizzed my pants at how clean it is. even tho its not doing anyhting..having a first gen i know how hard it is to make em smooth liek that..damn cant wait. whats the setup and all that gonna be?

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DimeBag said:
holy shit. do you sell rags? cause i just jizzed my pants at how clean it is. even tho its not doing anyhting..having a first gen i know how hard it is to make em smooth liek that..damn cant wait. whats the setup and all that gonna be?
Its going to have AIRLIFT GEN II, Extreme Dual Port Bags, 3/4 Easystreet Valves, All #8 Hydraulic Lines & Fittings, Suicide Doors rear custom designed 4-link suspension, Rear notch and other mounting brackets, Front ART control arms upper & lower, this will run at about 600psi Max. This truck will fly about 60" off the ground at the hit of the switch as long as everything goes as planned. It is going to feature all the BEST air suspension parts on the market available today! The paint for the most part is smooth as a babies ass, there are a few little spots where it set so long before I had time to start the project.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Wow. :uhoh: Better see that ish at Indy next year.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
zYgoTe said:
Wow. :uhoh: Better see that ish at Indy next year.
:werd:

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
he's going to beat the holy shit out of our bolt in s10 link kit. i dont think he'll be able to break it. its a good test for the 10 bolt differential bracket.

hey matt, use lock tite on them differential bolts.

·
Mad man from michigan
264 Posts
killer matt. when do you plan on having it ready for flight?have a merry xmas. Trout

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL, Guys I am super pumped about the project, this will be a true test of the parts being used in this situation here. I am hoping to have it at showfest in greenville this year for the first appearance. I will keep posting pics as we go so everyone can see the progress. :) Jason- Lock Tite is a must here :)

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
EyePoppin said:
do those bags look like semi bags or is it just me....
JR, Those are the 2B-7 Gen II Extreme Dual Port Bags. They are a really nice design. I was real impressed with this bag when they showed up for the truck.

1 - 20 of 2130 Posts