S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok today i went to the auction cause i have a dealers lic and i bought my home boy a s10 to pimp out it is a 1997 s10 ex cab 4.3 V6 auto ls 53 k miles got it for $2400 with slight front end damage. it came home on a tow truck tonight at 6:30 we finally got it to start and run cause the intake box was broke up and wouldnt run right took off box and used a little tape for now runs great. pulled it into the garage and started stripping. my may 1st this truck will be laying frame on 18's fully shaved with a custom paintjob. damm i got to many projects lol

http://www.s10forum.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album686&op=modload&name=Members_Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
cool, good snag for a project truck...

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
whats with all the white stuff all over..looks cold :)...damn i dont miss that shit...i love being able to still drive with my windows open.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that would be snow lol we got 4" last night

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Nice, you keeping it a 97 front end or updating to something else?

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya let me know what you got and for how much mitch cause jason hooks me up good and its not even leaving my garage till its fully shaved painted and bagged by summer. and he wants to keep the 97 front end with a phantom grille i told him to upgrade it tho cause we need all new parts anyway

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its a long story but we both bought it for now hes gonna pay me back

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a deal we got worked out alot more to it than that cause im bagging his truck , were doing the paint together . and here is an update antenna is now shaved one fender fixed all dents getting fixed and will have bed cut and pulled this weekend

1 - 15 of 15 Posts