S-10 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Same Poop,Different Scoop
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
the shitty grey primer was rusting through. i called mikey today and we are gonne get together for some pinstriping

im thinking lime flame outlines in front and some trad scrolling on the rear

im also thinking hard on doing a cali combo with dual color leds and still up in the air on doing suicide doors.

after all that is figured out then i decide on a final paint scheme

oh and here this week im ripping out the dash and gonna fiber glass it smooth and paint it and the door panels and prolly redo the healdiner with some 3d foam stuff

·
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
new pics and updates.. kinda

mmm blurtastic

my new shifter, i broke the pool ball hahah

as you can see i got a chrome grill
i also installed some poppers in the doors so now they actually pop open instead of having to pry on the lip lol

coming next will be removal of entire dash for some fiberglassing and im gonna spray the inside of the cab to get rid of the last of the white and the blue parts of the interior will be painted as well

im also waiting on some drop spindles and new blocks to get it a lil lower while i continue to save for bags

·
!! TALK NOW !!
4,910 Posts
ha.. thats all you got to tell me... you stll want to keep it static... or really lay that girl out

the look of a first gen laid out... mmmmmmmm sooo sexy

i'm suppose to meet up with some guys tonight from orlando.. but if that don't go through i'll hit you up.. tired of sitting around here

·
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
update for this week

started my centermounted stock cluster dash. if any of the fiberglass gurus see this please chime in! im gonna need help lol

picked up some jeep hinges for the upcoming suicide doors

finally got a chrome bumper. its on now and shined up nicely

picked up peel n seal just for giggles, we'll see if it works

picked up some crushed velour and foam to redo the headliner.. undecided on what to make with the foam, flames iron cross, anarchy symbol. i dunno lol

i already tinted the tails and turns.. they came out like shit so im gonna have to redo em

i should get started on the doors sometime soon and have the dash closer to being done by the end of the month

·
>.< DaMn Dr0p bLoCkS
697 Posts
man your shit is lookin pretty sick gl with it

·
Go Vols!
408 Posts
Looks awesome, getting better day by day. Hey could you post the process for tinting your corners and such or just pm me for sake of not whoring your thread.

81 - 100 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.