S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I know its not a dime but it's my side project. It's a cherry 1989 Golf Boston with a mighty 1.8. It's actually my friends car but it might change hands down the road. I am going to be adding new pictures regularly hopefully, let me know what you think!

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pics will be up after the 4.5" exhaust is installed, and then after the 54" double wing is on. Then I"ll fabricate a custom intake with an external hood-mounted filter. we also tried to race a new WS6 firebird but i guess the guy pussed out when he saw the NOS banner.

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still waiting for the Wing of Death, and I'll put the giant muffler on when I slap these puppies up. I believe all are blue except for two small reds and the strobes :evilg:

·
Registered
109 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

Very nice, my favorite part is the "NAWWWZZ" bottle.:burnout:
So, do you drive it around? Do people look at you funny, or do they think you're a true pimp?:D Anyone race you yet?

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Literally every person looks at it. Probably cause I took off one muffler and the cat so you can hear it from a mile away. This german dude was talkin to me and I convinced him i had 600 hp, he was like flipping out.

Its still my friends car but he's TDY and when he gets back it'll probably be mine cause I kinda had to beat the roof in with a hammer to get the wing on :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts