S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got my SS Gen4 Valance today so I took it to the shop. They had the truck painted so I took a couple pics. Goodmark Gen2 Hood looks awsome. Also color matched the grill and that makes a world of difference. SS valance should be painted and installed in the next couple days I hope. Its in service right now having the front end looked at and make sure everything is ok mechanically so I might have it back by xmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cant wait for this to be put on....my mod list is gettin huge for buyin the truck the middle of November :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oops....forgot the pic!

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Hey, so I guess you got all the damage fixed from when you rolled it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Hey!!

SittinFrame said:
Hey, so I guess you got all the damage fixed from when you rolled it.
Yea it wasnt damaged that bad....

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Truck is looking sick, love the hood. I think I have that valance coming my way for christmas, does street scene give you any recommended fog light suggestions? I would like to know what size fits and if there is a specific set made for this valance.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MINTSICK said:
Truck is looking sick, love the hood. I think I have that valance coming my way for christmas, does street scene give you any recommended fog light suggestions? I would like to know what size fits and if there is a specific set made for this valance.
Stylin Concepts is who I got the SS gen4 valance from. Street scene makes a fog light kit that fits perfect that I ordered. I also got them from stylin concepts.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wicked Mayhem said:
looks really good. Shoulda painted handles tho...
I am gettin smoothe handles...then when I get my SS mirrors the handles will be painted with those.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
ZQ8-S10 said:
Stylin Concepts is who I got the SS gen4 valance from. Street scene makes a fog light kit that fits perfect that I ordered. I also got them from stylin concepts.
Haha I quoted you before I looked any further, thanks for the link. Can't wait to see some pics of the valance on and painted up!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts