S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright to start the truck is a 1997 s10 ex. cab 4.3 5speed. Windows were already tinted.
Well I bought the truck in April after selling my Dakota here's the pics.

Here is the pic of the CL add, that's how it arrived at my house.

First thing I did was remove the camper shell and waited for the snow to melt.

Once the snow was gone I started looking for new wheels and really liked the soft 8's so I had painted my spare black to see how i liked black on the truck.

Bought a set.

Also tinted the tails

I wanted to go lower so that was the next step.
So (for now anyway) The truck is lowered 2in. in the front with DJM spindles and 2in. In the back with blocks.

Thats how it sits now. Had to ditch the tinted tails for some euros cause they were to dark.
Future plans
- Go an inch or two lower
- Tonneau cover
- Fix the cab corners
- Maybe a cowl induction hood
Sorry for all the pictures.

·
Pewter member
2,513 Posts
nice ride althou..i see door handles,stock rear bumper+skirts,antenna,3rd break light,front license plate box..start shaving this shit+more low!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres some more pictures winter wheels, new headlights, the sub...

The cheap "halo" headlights. The actual headlight is brighter and that was cool since my stock ones didn't shine much.

10 inch pioneer I bought when I had my dodge. Powered by a 300 watt jensen amp I got for free. Its not mind blowing but I think it sounds nice.

plus it left room for a passenger In the back and anything else I need to throw back there.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Put my 98+ chrome bumper on over the weekend. Come spring im going lower by removing a leaf out back and either a 1'' or 2'' drop coil (what do you think).

Before:

After:

Also I have new cab corners ready to go.
Future plans
- Lower
- Tonneau
- New mirrors

I cant wait for spring I want to put my soft 8's back on haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts