S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
a blown member , dsi racing founder
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres my best sales pitch guys :) think about a program where u can do all your own tuning...not like a hypertech programmer but more like an autotap with real tuning capabilities of alot of the little things like timing, fuel, gears, tire size and this that and the other. Our computers are only flash programmable and right now the only offerings for us are the hpp or sending out our ecm's to get tuned by either Bill Mach or Ed Wright at fast chips. Heres a time to speak out to see if we cant get a program like this made for us. Check out this site http://www.carputing.com/ these are the makers of lt1 edit and the like a program many normal everyday people with high hp cars are using in their modded lt1 cars...this company is also in the works of doing a program for the new ls1 motor. Some of u may have heard of this program others not, but believe me the $400-$500 for this obd2 program is well worth it considering the options. I have already emailed them about this program and told them how useful it would be, but they arent sure about the market for it and since they are a smallish company with only a handful of products to sell they need to see their market...well you guys are their market and we need to let them see this. We all have obd2 vehicles and need tuning products such as these to help us along rather than resort to DFI or the like. All I need from you guys is to email them at [email protected] and let them know youd be interested in such a program. Also please tell any other v-6 owners u know with an obd I or II car/truck that might be interested and have them email this company. We just need them to see that there is a demand for it and we too can have price and performance for our vehicles. Thanks for listening guys.

lata
Bill

1 - 1 of 1 Posts