S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't buy anything from this squid, he sold me an used original cat for my 2.2 and proceeded to cutoff one of the flanges. He refused to give me back my money and said I didn't say it had to come with the flanges. Guys a real dork, why would I buy an original cat and not expect to get the flanges on it. I see he's banned now but watch out he goes by juicedminitruck and
[email protected]. Anybody got an address, he conveniently left it off the package.

·
MichiganMetalWorks.com
2,531 Posts
funny deal, he had a bed for sale a while ago, in which he said that it only needed MINOR body work, and we agread to trade beds strait up. So i drove my ass allthe way down form michigan to ohio to ware he was and swap beds, when i get thare the bed is just a huge piece of shit, dents everyware, the tailgate was welded in place, light were crooked, lisence plate was crooked,(and it was not supposed to be)bed floor was totally junk everything he said about the bed was not true. Needless to say that was a wasted fukn 200 dollar weekend.

I did however deal with him on a prior deal and everythign worked out fine, everyting was kewl.

taylor

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you by chance have his name and address? I went thru paypal so I never got it. I want to send him a letter but he won't answer.

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
0 - PSI

He told me you told him your new taonneau cover was 4 " thick and would clear the wheel wells. That is the coolest thing I've ever heard - I cant believe he believed it!

LMAO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts