S-10 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· I like MINE with NO shine
6,981 Posts
Sounds like a deal I had with him about his Astro van. It took like a week to get a deal down. Then I told him I would pick it up on 1 week. Well, the night before I was to travel 6 hours to pick it up and drive 6 hours back with it, I call him to make sure everything is still cool. The windows had ironically been smashed out the previous night, and he hadn't called me to let me know. He said he didnt htink it was a problem, me drivign 6 hours in 30 degree weather with the windows open. He raised the price a feew hundred as well. BS

I did have a good trade with him though, so I dunno what the deal is.

6,981 Posts
Didn't you look them over before you gave him your stuff? I dunno - this sounds fishy either way. I did have a very smooth trade with him and he held up his half of the bargain.

With wheels especially - if you were there to see them and you still made the trade - I dont think there is anything you can do about it :phil:

6,981 Posts
Can you tell when a straw is bent? No need to get your panties in a bunch - I was merely saying you should have inspected them a bit better then you did. Dayum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.