S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my bad experience with chris,
I had a laptop for sale and Professional offered me some niche bellas for trade, so we talked about it for about a week and we decided that we would do my laptop and $300, now I got offered $500 for my laptop, so I figured that that was $800 and that is what he wanted. Well the day before I am getting ready to drive up there he tells me that my laptop is not worth enough and now he wanted $400. I should have known right there to stop. but I told him no and after about a week he agreed to the $300 again so I drove up there. Let me clear this up, I was told I was gettin 5 rims and tires, no curb rash, NOT BENT, ans no scratches. I was told they were very nice rims. When I got up there they were very dirty so I hid alot of the blemishes, but I could see a littxl;e curb scratches and chips. and the back lip had chips mising on the lip, he told me that they were lightly scratched in the description. but ok one was really bad, so i figured that I would just use the one that was for a spare and make the real bad one a spare. I told him that i was goin to switch out th tires of the two because the one with the bad lip had a better tire on it. So any way I get home and try to put them on for looks but they didn't work, I needed longer wheel studs but any way I took them to a tire shop to get some and to make a long story short they showed me that at least 2 were bent maybe even 3. I was very upset, I tried to call him for a week, even left millions of voicemails. never got back to me, now he basically tells me that it is my problem because all i have to do is have them balanced but he doesn't understand that the tire shop told me they are not usable. he told me to just sell them to someone else. I tried to settle for $500 back but he wont do it, he already sold my laptop. He says that I don't have a right to be mad ,any how I guess we will se what the court has to say
Any help on what else I can do
Thanks
Tom

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
Sucks. hes pain a forum pain in the ass.. maybe this will take care of him, once we here his side of course.

·
work in progress
2,628 Posts
werd, he's an asshole. The guy posts like a hundre things for sale, and mostly crap. He just got banned from the classifieds section for posting all his shit all the time. Plus he was being a post whore in everyones for sale threads. Sorry you got screwed. Nobody should deal with this looser.

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish you guys would have told me this before I bought my stuff, I had never herd anything bad about them, he asked me not to post this report about him because he said he was having alot of trouble with the mods, I have printed out every conversation I have had with him over the last two days, good court evidence

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His name is chris, but his forum name is professional

·
US Marine, Semper Fi
1,596 Posts
Screw him hard because that seems like what he is doing to you.

Ozzy

·
Own3d by Prim3R
1,703 Posts
yea fawk that dude he was tryin to sell me a 1st generation blazer.....saying he had like 6 other trucks.....what would one person need with that many cars?:confused:
It just seemed alittle fishy to me that he had that many rides and rims and all this shit :dunno: just seemed like a con-artist from the start :madfinger

*edit*
But if I were you I'd BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM :axe::D

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am fileing for small clames court monday

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Sounds like a deal I had with him about his Astro van. It took like a week to get a deal down. Then I told him I would pick it up on 1 week. Well, the night before I was to travel 6 hours to pick it up and drive 6 hours back with it, I call him to make sure everything is still cool. The windows had ironically been smashed out the previous night, and he hadn't called me to let me know. He said he didnt htink it was a problem, me drivign 6 hours in 30 degree weather with the windows open. He raised the price a feew hundred as well. BS

I did have a good trade with him though, so I dunno what the deal is.

·
6,577 Posts
Didn't you look them over before you gave him your stuff? I dunno - this sounds fishy either way. I did have a very smooth trade with him and he held up his half of the bargain.

With wheels especially - if you were there to see them and you still made the trade - I dont think there is anything you can do about it :phil:

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how the hell can you see that they were bent?

·
6,577 Posts
Can you tell when a straw is bent? No need to get your panties in a bunch - I was merely saying you should have inspected them a bit better then you did. Dayum.

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pOrk said:
Sounds like a deal I had with him about his Astro van. It took like a week to get a deal down. Then I told him I would pick it up on 1 week. Well, the night before I was to travel 6 hours to pick it up and drive 6 hours back with it, I call him to make sure everything is still cool. The windows had ironically been smashed out the previous night, and he hadn't called me to let me know. He said he didnt htink it was a problem, me drivign 6 hours in 30 degree weather with the windows open. He raised the price a feew hundred as well. BS

Doesn't really sound that great, he likes to raise the price the night before you buy em:wtf:

·
Low And Slow
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what other bords is he on?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts