S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who thinks which one is better and i have a 99 s-10 with the 4.3 50,000 miles what is a good setup and is it ok to buy used s/c's with only a couple thousand miles on them just getting money to but one so yea heard i just get my computer redone at fast chips.com and buy the kit nothing else is needed gimme sum input on this guys

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Without a doubt the procharger is the best available supercharger for the 4.3.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what pulleys are you gonna buy?

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and JBA headers u got a site every one seems to be buyin em i was gonna get sum other ones but didnt feel like dishin out freakin 675 on headers

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
www.truckperformance.com, they have JBA's starting at $370, haven't checked to see if they have the pullies I want, but I plan on getting the March Power and Amp 2 piece set.

·
Registered
940 Posts
this has been fought over for some time which one is better, in the end it all comes down to what you want and how much you want to spend, if you do a search you will prob find most of hte answer you are looking for, really most kits come with everything you need to run, i would run an ingnition with boost retard with any of the kits though, and also have some dyno runs made with a wideband to see where your a:f ratio is, other then that nothing is needed, exhaust will help you alot more if you are supercharged.

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my friend gots a vortech supercahrger cept hes a rich lil shit and makes lil over 390 hp and 400 lbs of torque on a 4.3 hes got sumaftermarket parts and interanlly only a cam lifters and pistons

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
"hes a rich lil shit " lol, i hate fockers like that ;)

hey dave. its me again , lol
:worship:

·
Platinum Plus
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey jess how fast is ur 1/4.....only 13.88??????????/with 14PSI????????im thinkin faster i mean thats fast but....yea tell me wut ya got

·
Blown ex ***
5,710 Posts
it never got close to 14 on that run = belt slipping.
+ the throttle hat blew a seem at about 1000' = pretty much no boost. thats why the "broken down"
i hopefully have those 2 problems fixed. well, they are fixed, but i don't know how long they will stay fixed, lol.
and i'm replacing my 2 1/2" exhaust. and maybe some other little things = tuning stuff.

so who knows what the coming season will bring.

look at "my truck" in my sig. the bigger mods are in the sig. the other stuff helps only a little, so i'm not going to list it all.

·
Vortech power not Vtec!
957 Posts
Jess said:
"hes a rich lil shit " lol, i hate fockers like that ;)
hey focker, settle down hahaha I got my eyes on you! Such a funnny movie!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.